Published on: May 1, 2017 0.00 KB 38 downloads
- Good Practice Manual May 2017
- European Groups working with prisoners abroad
- Report on Nyborg Prison Denmark 2015
- Norway Prison Pilot Project 2016
- Examples of Good Practice with foreign prisoners
The report includes:
Published on: January 17, 2017 0.00 KB 97 downloads
- State of the art analysis on violent extremism and radicalisation in the prison environment in Europe
- Collection of approaches, lessons learned and practices employed by prison services
- Methodological framework for analysing radicalisation within prisons
‘Criminal detention and alternatives in the EU: fundamental rights aspects in cross-border transfers’ examines issues of criminal detention and alternatives in cross-border transfers. Such mutual recognition between Member States depends on trust, which in turn hinges very much on fundamental rights. For instance, detention should be used as a last resort and alternatives used more, in line with human rights standards. As well as helping the reintegration process, alternatives to detention are often cheaper.Published on: January 17, 2017 0.00 KB 118 downloads
World Cafe Report by John WaltersPublished on: December 22, 2016 0.00 KB 81 downloads
Intellectual outputs produced in IDECOM project:
Published on: November 16, 2016 0.00 KB 108 downloads
- ”Training course curriculum and program: Develop prison staffs’ innovation"
- "Entrepreneurship for prison staff- training course curriculum and program"
- "Communication, ICT and teamwork competencies in prison"
This paper reports on a survey that was conducted by the International Corrections and Prisons Association (ICPA) and European Organisation of Prison and Correctional Services (EuroPris) in 2016.
This survey gives an unique insight in the status quo of prison and correctional services around the globe (36 prison services in 33 different countries) on the topic of technology in general and offender information management systems more specifically.Published on: November 10, 2016 0.00 KB 175 downloads
Cloud and Data Protection in Offender Digital Services
Case Study presented by the Criminal Sanctions Agency Finland and the Belgian Prison Service
EuroPris ICT in Prisons Expert Group Report 2016Published on: October 24, 2016 0.00 KB 163 downloads
Download a sample of the "Picture it in Prison"
The booklet Picture it in Prison has been developed for foreign national prisoners and for prison staff working with them to overcome the language obstacle. The new version has 450 different pictures classified per theme and translations of 60 basic words and sentences in twenty frequently used languages. The booklet (72 pages) can be ordered via email@example.com for € 5 (excluding 6% VAT and postal costs). For large orders it is possible to add the logo of the prison service on the reverse cover of the booklet.Published on: October 10, 2016 0.00 KB 149 downloads
Radicalisation Expert Group
Sub-group Prison Chaplaincy
EuroPris Expert Group Report 2016Published on: September 13, 2016 0.00 KB 277 downloads
Expert Group Real Estate and Housing
Subgroup Public Private Partnership
Expert Group Report 2016
21 & 22 April, AmsterdamPublished on: July 14, 2016 0.00 KB 216 downloads