CRS2018 – Abstract Submission Form
This is the Abstract Submission Form to be used for the 2nd International Correctional Research Symposium, 8-10 May 2018, titled ‘What is Good Prison Research?‘.
The Symposium aims to elaborate on questions, such as:
- Bridging the gap – how do we build trust and cooperation between the academic community and Prison Services?
- What are the challenges and difficulties of prison and post-prison research?
- Leaving prison and beyond – how do we best integrate ‘desistance’ research with prisons research?
- How do we identify and combine the needs of academics and Prison Services?
- What questions should Prison and Post-Prison Research be asking?
- Should Prison Services develop in-house research and / or closer relationships with external research institutions?
- Can we give examples of outstanding applied research – focusing both on methodology and content?
- What makes evidence credible?
Deadline for Submissions: 15 January 2018
The Programme Committee will make a selection and inform you by the end of February if your contribution will be included in the Symposium.
You can also propose to combine several papers from different speakers into one 1.5 hour workshop. It will, however, be up to the Programme Committee to select either one paper or the suggested combination.
Send the filled in abstract form to [email protected].
To view the form, click download below.