Presentations: Risk and Needs Assessment Workshop (Brussels, 2017)
On 12-13 October 2017, EuroPris organised a Risk and Needs Assessment Workshop in Belgium and it was kindly hosted by the Belgian Prison Service.
Click download below to view presentations from the following speakers:
- Astrid Boelaert – The risk assessment process in the Belgian Prison Service
- Caroline Logan – The Clinical Risk Assessment and Management of Women: Does gender really matter …?
- Christopher Dean – The risk assessment of violent extremism: Challenges, lessons learned and future directions
- Dominik Lehner – Why we need to abolish labelling Abolish labeling
- Dominik Lehner – Use and misuse of offender risk assessment
- Gerhard Ploeg – BRIK – A different assessment tool from Norway
- Hazel Kemshall – Standards and Guidance for Risk Assessment
- Joakim Sturup – Mythology of risk assessment
- Lucija Bozikov – Sentence planning – practical experiences from Slovenia
- Martin Larden and Marcus Wagenberg – Implementation of a RNR-assessment instrument – experiences and preliminary results
- Martin Lulei – Risk Assessment of Social Failure – basic overview and workshop questions
- Martine Herzog-Evans – A comparison of VERA2 and ERG 22+ in the light of the French context
- Michiel de Vries Robbe – Structured Assessment of Protective Factors for violence risk (SAPROF)
- Vaclav Jiricka – Tailor-made risk assessment tools: The Pros and the Cons
- Reinhard Eher 1 – Capturing Risk, Need and Risk Relevant Change in Sexual Offenders
- Reinhard Eher 2 – From Screening to Clinical Evaluation: Organizing a Comprehensive Risk Assessment in Times of Limited Resources
- Report – Risk and Needs Assessment Workshop – by Gustav Tallving
To view the presentations and report, click download below.