We would like to invite you to take part in the first global survey of the digital maturity of prison services.
We would like to explore the working practices, decision-making and investment on the digitisation of our prisons. This exercise is valuable to prison services as it will give your organisations an in-depth sense of your approaches and challenges. This could help you make important decisions about investments and help you to develop and/or refine your own digital strategies.
We would like you to:
1. Contact us if you are willing to take part [email protected]
2. To complete the global survey
3. Agree to be contacted following the survey for an interview about your work
4. Send you the findings of our survey once it is completed
What we will do:
1. Is protect your identity
2. Remove your contribution from the research if you wish to withdraw
3. Work with the prison service community to develop and share best working practices on digitisation
4. Publish our findings through a number of outlets
The Research Team
We are a team of academics and practitioners who are global experts on digital corrections.
We are committed to meaningful and impactful research that has direct influence on practice.
Dr. Victoria Knight
De Montfort University, UK
Steven Van De Steene
Smart Corrections, Belgium
Assisant Professor Bianca Riesdorf
Michigan State University, USA
Supported by the Justice Programme of the European Union