Presentations: ICT workshop 2018 (22-25.05, Stockholm)
International ICT experts were invited to share and discuss on managing data flows, use of videoconferencing, development of ICT strategies, (wireless) connectivity in prisons, challenges in the implementation of the GDPR and much more. Issues on ICT within Education, but also a holistic scope on the needs of ICT within the Real Estate were highlighted. There have been breakout sessions for interactive discussions and also a live demo in the Market Place. Download agenda here.
- Arno Pardla – Estonian Prison Service
- Bart Pieters – Implementation of the GDPR (Netherlands)
- Eija-Riitta Nelin – Payments in Prison (Finland)
- Flemming Bang – Inter Agency Collaboration: Police-Court-Prisons-Probation (Denmark)
- Frederik Wilhelmsson & Dan Thuno Iversen – How ICT contributes to the rehabilitation of offenders
- Gerardo Palmieri – Developing of ICT Strategies for Prison Services (Italy)
- Gustav Malis – Implementation of the GDPR (Sweden)
- Alexander Hoefmans – Implementation of the GDPR (Belgium)
- James King & George Jackson – ICT & Education for Prisoners
- Prof. Marcelo Aebi – The evolution and standardization of Prison Statistics
- Marjan Lukavecki – Payments in Prisons
- Patrick Fransen – Inter Agency Collaboration: Police-Court-Prisons-Probation (Belgium)
- Riku Pammo & George Jackson – How to tackle local IT solutions and other threats?
- Stefano Caneppele – Evolution and standardization of Prison Statistics
- Tomasz Debski – Latest developments in the area of E-Justice within the EU
- Tony McDonnell – Biometrics + IP Systems
- Victoria Knight – Developing digital strategies: Becoming a smart prison
- Yasemin Dincer – Translation services for Prisons, courts
Click download below to view the presentations.