- The European Organisation of Prison and Correctional Services (EuroPris) focused on ethics in the management and treatment of individuals sentenced for a sexual offense;
- The Confederation of European Probation (CEP) explored a better understanding of sexual abuse to create effective policy and practice;
- The European Forum for Restorative Justice (EFRJ) looked at how to include victims and use restorative justice approaches to respond to sexual violence.
See below for the presentations and the reports from the 4th CJPE Summer Course on Better understanding sexual abuse to create effective policy and practice.
- Treatment of People Convicted for Sexual Offenses (PCSO): Old and New Challenges, Wineke Smid
- Ethics in management and treatment of individuals sentenced for a sexual offense, Nicholas Blagden & Marianne Fuglestved
Other presentations will be posted here soon.
- Report 1 – Restorative justice and victims for understanding and responding to sexual violence
- Report 2 – Ethics in management and treatment of sexual offenders
- Report 3 – Better understanding of sexual abuse to create effective policy and practice
The Criminal Justice Platform Europe (CJPE) is a partnership of three network organisations working in the field of probation, prison and restorative justice. They organise this Summer Course in collaboration with the Centre for Legal Studies of the Ministry of Justice in Catalonia.