Presentations and Report: Forecasting Workshop (Ghent, Belgium, 2017)
Click download below to view the presentations and report from the Forecasting Workshop that took place in Ghent, Belgium on 30 March 2017.
- Forecasting Report
- Alec Dolan – Upstream, downstream and repeat components, with a view to using predictive techniques for various scenarios
- Deborah Molenaar – PMJ Model
- Deborah Molenaar – Sensitivity
- Deborah Molenaar – Big Data
- Nol van Gemmert – How to present Forecasting to management / how to correctly use and interpret Forecasting results?
- Patrick Fransen – Visualization of data – Guidance for profiling
- Paul Kelly & Alex Dunnett – Tracking prison population forecast performance across multiple scales and data systems
- Sasu Tyni – How do we use forecasting in our management?
- Ole Kjeld Hansen – The rise and fall of the Danish prison population: Changes in activity and how this influences capacity, staff and prisoners
Click download below to view the presentations.