Presentations: EPRF Workshop (28-29 November 2018, The Hague)
This year the European Prison Regime Forum workshop took place in the international city The Hague, Netherlands on 28-29 November. The workshop was kindly hosted by the Dutch Custodial Institutions Agency (DJI). After two successful events in Sofia and Rome, the focus of the third EPRF workshop, Inside/Outside: From Education and Work to Reintegration was about successful reintegration, how to realize continuity and how to measure outcomes. The workshop began with an evening network event on 27 November and finished with a prison visit on 29 November.
- Eric Nijman – Challenges in the Netherlands
- Muriel Jourdan-Ethvignot – UNODC’s support to develop prison-based rehabilitation programmes & national brands of prison products
- Gerard Estalella&Silvia Gaset – How to introduce knowledge and necessary skills to inmates to be able to find a job?
- Jozef Lancaric – Maximizing employment for inmates: How it works in Slovakia!
- Satu Rahkila&Johanna Lähdeaho – Cooperation between the Prisoners’ Health Care Unit and the Criminal Sanctions Agency
- Tricia Kelly – Staffing: qualifications and training
- Claudio Forgione – Agricultural labour as reintegration
- Tine Verhenne&Kathleen van de Vijver – Cell Made: from inside to outside, together with Private Sector
- Wolter van der Vlist – Purchasing with impact
- Marjolein Rammelaere – LIO projects: Learning Inside Out
- Gerko Brink – Work through sport
To view the presentations, click download below.