Presentations Group Sessions: Mental Health Workshop (6-7 December 2017, Dublin)
On the 6th and 7th of December 2017, CEP and EuroPris held a workshop on mental health issues in prison and probation. This workshop was kindly hosted by the Irish Probation Service. We are looking back on a successful event where practitioners and experts were able to share their knowledge.
- Vicenç Tort-Herrando ‘Prisoners with intellectual disabilities’
- Mari-Liis Mägi ‘Rehabilitation of offenders with cognitive impairment in Estonia’
- Anna Ferrari The therapeutic treatment of mentally ill offenders and their return into the community’
- Twylla Cunningham ‘Enhanced Combination Orders’
- Geraldine O’Hare ‘Mental Health Problem Solving Courts’
- Carine Lewis ‘The offender personality disorder program’
- Conor O’Neill ‘Continued care model – practice and data collection’
- Hans Hulsbos ‘Collection of datadiagnosis and functioning of treatment’
- ‘Tim Kirkpatrick & Lynne Callaghan ‘Supporting offender mental health from prison to the community: Approaches and challenges from two UK studies’
- Coral Sirdifield and Rebecca Marples ‘Creating Effective Mental Health Provision for Offenders in the Community’
- Carla Pragosa ‘Suicide Prevention Programs and Strategies’
- Lena Lundholm ‘Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) frontline – experience from Sweden’
- Jana Špero ‘Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder’
Click below ‘download’ to view the presentations.