Presentations Plenary Sessions- Mental Health Workshop (6-7 December 2017, Dublin)
On the 6th and 7th of December 2017, CEP and EuroPris held a workshop on mental health issues in prison and probation. This workshop was kindly hosted by the Irish Probation Service.
- Harry Kennedy ‘Ethics of treatment in correctional services’
- Sofie van Roeyen ‘Desistance capital of people with mental illness who offended’
- Seena Fazel ‘The role of mental illness in recidivism’
- Margaret Griffin and Kim McDonnell ‘The Probation Service Mental Health Policy and Practice’
- Enda Kelly ‘Mental Health Management in the Irish Prison Service’
- Jaap van Vliet ‘Treatment in forensic care centers in The Netherlands’
- Ronan Mullaney ‘Structure of Forensic Psychiatric Services in Ireland’
- Peter Neuteleers ‘Forensic psychiatric care centers in Belgium’
Click below to download the presentations.